Cheminées Philippe Radiante 1200 DF Wood Heater
Conceived and designed with flexibility in mind, the Cheminées Philippe Radiante 1200 DF Wood Heater stunning double sided cast iron beauty is the perfect fire to divide and heat a large space. Extend the enjoyment of a beautiful, cosy log fire to more than one living space by placing it in the middle of a large room or position it in a wall between two rooms.
Featuring the characteristic double sided wood fireplace with dual opening door system. This superb Cheminées Philippe Radiante 1200 DF Wood Heater panoramic wide double sided wood firebox offers both the enjoyment and ambience of a real open wood fire and the efficiency and safety of an efficient slow combustion fire. The excellent efficiency and beautiful clean lines of this wood firebox make it perfect choice for today’s large, contemporary open plan home or warehouse conversion.
Steal the show with this modern eye catching and impressive performer. Our widest double sided fireplace, the Radiante 1200 DF is a brilliant way to harmonise and heat a large open space with an extra wide see-through glass providing a captivating uninterrupted view of the elongated dancing flames. The superb heating capabilities of this dual sided fireplace will provide abundant warmth and ambience for today’s large contemporary open plan homes, warehouse conversions and commercial spaces.
– Heats up to 300m2*
– 100% French made for over 60 years in Cheminées Philippe’s foundry
– Cast iron and steel constructed firebox
– Exceptional radiant heating performance
– Double sided French design
– Dual door opening system (lift and forward)
– Ceramic heat resistant glass to 800 deg c
– Install inbuilt or freestanding
– Easy clean, removable ash pan
– Australian emission and efficiency compliant to AS/NZS 4012/4013
– EPA approved and certified
– For over 40 years Wignells of Melbourne has been the Home of Cheminées Philippe Australia
*Heating output varies depending upon ceiling height, fuel used, building insulation and atmospheric conditions
For pricing please contact our friendly team or visit one of our showrooms
For more information or to receive a quotation, contact our friendly team via phone or email, book a FaceTime consultation or even visit one of our showrooms in Abbotsford or Blackburn. Click here to find out how.