Cheminées Philippe Radiante 1200 Wood Heater
The innovative Cheminées Philippe Radiante 1200 Wood Heater is a stunning example of Cheminees Philippe’s creative vision in slow combustion/open fireplace design. The contemporary style of this firebox, with its clean, uninterrupted lines and fabulous wide panoramic view of the fire is a visual delight. Limited only by your imagination, the Radiante 1200 provides the opportunity to create the ultimate feature for an open planned living space.
Featuring the original Cheminees Philippe dual opening door system, it creates the ambience and cosy warmth of a real open fire or the safe, slow combustion heating efficiency when the door is closed. The Radiante 1200 is a complete package of elegance, performance and quality that is second to none.
Contemporary styling and high performance is at the heart of this striking fireplace. The Cheminées Philippe Radiante 1200 Wood Heater knows how to attract attention with its beautiful understated facade and fabulous uninterrupted wide, wall-to-wall panoramic view of the brilliant flames. The widest fireplace in the Cheminees Philippe designer range, it’s the ultimate modern hearth featuring a wide glass door that glides up to relish the ambience of a real open fire and glides back down for slow combustion efficiency and safety. The Radiante 1200 will integrate beautifully into any modern architecturally designed open concept home or venue.
– Heats up to 300m2*
– 100% French made for over 60 years in Cheminées Philippe’s foundry
– Cast iron and steel constructed firebox
– Exceptional radiant heating performance
– Dual door opening system (lift and forward)
– Ceramic heat resistant glass to 800 deg c
– Install inbuilt or freestanding
– Easy clean, removable ash pan
– Australian emission and efficiency compliant to AS/NZS 4012/4013
– EPA approved and certified
– For over 40 years Wignells of Melbourne has been the Home of Cheminées Philippe Australia
*Heating output varies depending upon ceiling height, fuel used, building insulation and atmospheric conditions
For pricing please contact our friendly team or visit one of our showrooms
For more information or to receive a quotation, contact our friendly team via phone or email, book a FaceTime consultation or even visit one of our showrooms in Abbotsford or Blackburn. Click here to find out how.