Cheminées Philippe Radiante 1000 Wood Heater
Bold and beautiful, the Radiante 1000 features 350 kgs of solid cast iron, an enormous firebox and large transmission fins on top to provide powerful heating, extremely popular for large open areas, warehouse conversions and commercial settings. The Cheminées Philippe Radiante 1000 Wood Heater has been crafted with meticulous attention to quality, detail and reliability and is the epitome of beautiful French fireplace design. Combining aesthetics with high efficiency and outstanding heating performance, the Radiante 1000 is second to none.
A high performance heating machine, the Radiante 1000’s physical size, superior performance and outstanding heating ability is unsurpassed by any other fireplace on the market. A colossal 350 kg of solid cast iron, it packs a powerful punch perfect for heating large open plan spaces, warehouse conversions and commercial settings. Featuring two large swing doors and intricate detailing adorning the cast iron firebox, this fireplace is the epitome of beautiful fireplace design.
– Heats up to 400m2*
– 100% French made for over 60 years in Cheminées Philippe’s foundry
– Cast iron constructed firebox
– Exceptional radiant heating performance
– Two swing glass doors
– Finish is antique brass
– Ceramic heat resistant glass to 800 deg c
– Install inbuilt or freestanding
– Easy clean, removable ash pan
– Australian emission and efficiency compliant to AS/NZS 4012/4013
– EPA approved and certified
– For over 40 years Wignells of Melbourne has been the Home of Cheminées Philippe Australia
*Heating output varies depending upon ceiling height, fuel used, building insulation and atmospheric conditions
For pricing please contact our friendly team or visit one of our showrooms
For more information or to receive a quotation, contact our friendly team via phone or email, book a FaceTime consultation or even visit one of our showrooms in Abbotsford or Blackburn. Click here to find out how.