AGA eR3 Series 60 Electric Cooker
From $13,990 *
At 60cm wide, this model is perfect for smaller kitchens and has everything you’d want from an AGA, including an iconic hotplate and the ability to put gentle heat into the room. With two cast-iron ovens, it uses even, radiant heat to ensure great cooking results.
The AGA eR3 Series 60 Electric Cooker is everything you would expect from an AGA, but wrapped up in a smaller package. Just like other iconic AGA cookers, it’s made from cast iron and employs radiant heat cooking technology, meaning food tastes so much better as all the goodness and moisture is locked in. There are two ovens, offering roasting, baking and simmering functions and a hotplate, which enables you to boil. The AGA eR3 Series 60 Electric Cooker is easy to install and can simply replace your existing slot-in or built-in cooker.
AGA cookers have changed hugely over the last few years and the eR3 Series collection offers the most innovative AGA cooking yet. This is the first AGA collection to feature models that combine both cast-iron radiant heat cooking and conventional cooking, so they take flexibility to a whole new level. The mix of ovens, hotplates and gas hob means you have a cooker for all seasons and one that makes it very easy to manage energy usage.
– Two ovens – Top for roasting/baking and bottom for simmering
– When the hotplate is on boiling setting, the surrounding plate can be used as an additional area for simmering
– Top plate is made up of two cast-iron half-moon pieces, which can be removed and put in the dishwasher
– The ovens will take one hour to heat up and the hotplate eight to eleven minutes
– Available 17 beautiful colours
– All new AGA cookers come with a five-year parts and one-year labour warranty
*Price is for the item only and it excludes delivery. For more information and pricing please contact us.
For more information or to receive a quotation, contact our friendly team via phone or email, book a FaceTime consultation or even visit one of our showrooms in Abbotsford or Blackburn. Click here to find out how.