AGA R7 Series 160 Electric Cooker
From $35,825 *
The AGA R7 Series 160 Electric Cooker offers three cast-iron ovens with four different temperature settings as well as additional slow-cooking and warming ovens, two independently controlled hotplates, and a 4 burner gas top for true cooking flexibility.
The AGA R7 Series 160 Electric Cooker offers classic AGA styling and boasts the gleaming vitreous enamel finish which takes three days to achieve at our factory in Shropshire.
Built and manufactured to our meticulous standards, these models feature three cast-iron ovens and two independently controlled hotplates, whilst the 160cm models feature two additional ovens for slow cooking and warming, and 4 burner gas hob.
These range cookers are highly detailed, from the AGA embossed cast-iron oven doors to the branded handrails and black flush fitting side panels.
Easy To Use
The AGA R7 160 model features ovens for baking, roasting and simmering. Easy to control using the simple control panel, the ovens offer four temperature settings for enhanced efficiency, including:
- a slumber setting for maximum energy saving
- a low temperature setting for a lower than normal heat
- ‘normal’, which is the ideal pre-set temperature for the cooking zone
- a high temperature setting that provides a boost for batch cooking or entertaining
A specialist Altrashell™ coating seals the surface of the cast iron ovens making them easier to clean. There’s also new cooler-touch stainless steel door liners on the roasting, baking and simmering ovens. For ease of cleaning, these new patented door liners can be removed and placed in the dishwasher.
The AGA R7 160 model offers a 4 burner gas hob for added flexibility, the burners are ignited when the dial is turned in the same manner as on any other conventional cooker. The gas hotplate can be run on either natural gas or LPG making this model a Dual Fuel configuration.
– The cast-iron ovens are covered with a special Altrashell™ coating, making them easier to clean
– 4 burner gas hob for added flexibility
– Easy to control using the simple control panel, the ovens offer four temperature settings for enhanced efficiency
– Patented “new cooler touch, stainless steel inner door liners”, creates a cooler outer door and can be removed for cleaning
– Vitreous enamel finish
– All new AGA cookers come with a five-year parts and one-year labour warranty
*Price is for the item only and it excludes delivery. For more information and pricing please contact us.
For more information or to receive a quotation, contact our friendly team via phone or email, book a FaceTime consultation or even visit one of our showrooms in Abbotsford or Blackburn. Click here to find out how.