Cheminées Philippe Radiante 873 2V PR Wood Heater
Cheminees Philippe combines traditional heating and modern design with the Radiante 873 series of fireboxes. The Cheminées Philippe Radiante 873 2V PR Wood Heater conveys style, comfort and warmth with a contemporary, uninterrupted view of the dancing flames.
The streamlined, modern day, firebox design of the Cheminées Philippe Radiante 873 2V PR Wood Heateroffers a visual impact from all corners of the room. Available in 2 versions with window to the right or left offers infinite fireplace design possibilities. Cheminees Philippe’s original double opening door system is demonstrated to its full advantage with the whole front and corner glass window sliding up for a stunning open fire. Available also with a swing open door only option Radiante 873 2V PR.
The Cheminées Philippe Radiante 873 2V PR Wood Heater corner sided fireplace celebrates bold structure with contemporary glamour. Showcasing solid cast iron construction for excellent measured radiant heat and a refined and unobstructed view of the fire with the added advantage of Cheminees Philippe’s trademark dual opening door mechanism for a real open fire experience. Choose from the left or right sided glass door to suit your living space.
– Heats up to 340m2*
– 100% French made for over 60 years in Cheminées Philippe’s foundry
– Cast iron constructed firebox
– Exceptional radiant heating performance
– Side glass panel on left (FD) or right (FG)
– Dual door opening system (swing and lift)
– Ceramic heat resistant glass to 800 deg c
– Install inbuilt or freestanding
– Easy clean, removable ash pan
– Australian emission and efficiency compliant to AS/NZS 4012/4013
– EPA approved and certified
– For over 40 years Wignells of Melbourne has been the Home of Cheminées Philippe Australia
*Heating output varies depending upon ceiling height, fuel used, building insulation and atmospheric conditions
For pricing please contact our friendly team or visit one of our showrooms
For more information or to receive a quotation, contact our friendly team via phone or email, book a FaceTime consultation or even visit one of our showrooms in Abbotsford or Blackburn. Click here to find out how.