Cheminées Philippe Radiante 692 Wood Heater
The Cheminées Philippe Radiante 692 Wood Heater is a beautifully crafted firebox with modern, clean lines, that will allow you to achieve a sense of simplicity combined with excellent heating efficiency and performance. The generous size of the firebox will accommodate large firewood for cosy comfortable heat. The perfect choice to fit neatly into any space, it is also ideal for installing into existing fireplaces. Beautiful in its simplicity and ease of use, the Radiante 692 is a most desirable, elegant firebox at an affordable price.
Harmonised with refined style and fabulous proportions this elegant but modestly designed fireplace will enrich any interior. The Cheminées Philippe Radiante 692 Wood Heater is a sleek and uncomplicated fireplace. Crafted of pure cast iron with a large viewing window, the Radiante 692 is simple and easy to operate, delivering the very best in slow combustion heating efficiency. It’s elegant, clean lines and impressive heating ability offers the perfect inspiration for crafting a hearth you won’t want to leave.
– Heats up to 220m2*
– 100% French made for over 60 years in Cheminées Philippe’s foundry
– Cast iron constructed firebox
– Exceptional radiant heating performance
– Swing door opening system
– Ceramic heat resistant glass to 800 deg c
– Install inbuilt or freestanding
– Easy clean, removable ash pan
– Australian emission and efficiency compliant to AS/NZS 4012/4013
– EPA approved and certified
– For over 40 years Wignells of Melbourne has been the Home of Cheminées Philippe Australia
*Heating output varies depending upon ceiling height, fuel used, building insulation and atmospheric conditions
For pricing please contact our friendly team or visit one of our showrooms
For more information or to receive a quotation, contact our friendly team via phone or email, book a FaceTime consultation or even visit one of our showrooms in Abbotsford or Blackburn. Click here to find out how.