Wise Living Belvedere 5000 Boiler Unit
From $8,167 *
The largest in Wise Living’s hydronic boiler range, the Wise Living Belvedere 5000 Boiler Unit is primarily designed for plant room installation, providing up to 50kw of heat. The Belvedere features a large symmetrical firebox which gives high output temperatures while extending the burn time between refuelling.
The Belvedere 5000 is often the best choice for infloor slab heating as its high output, spacious firebox and high capacity water jacket enables the initial temperature rise required for in-slab heating. It also has both manual and automatic airflow control, self-closing draught diverter, and temperature sensor grate and self-scooping ash pan with a separate firebox and ash pan doors, and separate damper and air controls – automatic and manual. The Belvedere 5000 utilises a standard 150mm (6″) flue assembly.
All Dynamic Boilers contain mild steel waterways and require the addition of a water conditioner. We recommend the addition of “Thermablend” long life boiler conditioner and corrosion inhibitor to maintain the system in optimum working condition. If connecting a Dynamic Boiler to a domestic hot water service, a heat exchange tank system must be used.
The Wise Living Belvedere 5000 Boiler Unit can also be installed in a living room and a glass door option is available.
– Hydronic Heat Output: 50kw
– Dimensions: Height 1200mm x Width 585mm x Depth 710mm
– Glass door option available
– Large symmetrical firebox that gives high output temperatures
– Contains mild steel waterways and require the addition of a water conditioner
– Proudly Australian Made
– All Wiseliving heaters, cookers and boilers with hot water heating capability can be successfully combined with efficient, reliable, cost-effective solar hot water evacuated tube systems to provide domestic hot water.
*Price is for the base model unit only in black. It excludes accessories or optional extras, flue, hearth, delivery and installation. For more information and pricing please contact us.
For more information or to receive a quotation, contact our friendly team via phone or email, book a FaceTime consultation or even visit one of our showrooms in Abbotsford or Blackburn. Click here to find out how.