Heatmaster Seamless Landscape Gas Fireplace
From $9,212 *
The Heatmaster Seamless Landscape Gas Fireplace is an award-winning gas fireplace at the forefront of fireplace design with a sleek and highly contemporary landscape finish. The Seamless glass fronted gas fire was designed with architects, builders and homeowners in mind to create an integrated unit which is non-obtrusive and fits perfectly into any modern home. This landscape fireplace is available with an Australian driftwood log set, and comes standard with a programmable thermostat remote control. Wi-Fi capability means that you can control your fireplace with your phone.
With a 4.1 star energy rating, the Heatmaster Seamless Landscape Gas Fireplace is an extremely efficient gas log fireplace with a large heat output. It is a one-of-a-kind glass gas fireplace that looks as good when it is turned off as when it is in use. The sleek design of the double glazed glass front with a minimal frame means that the Seamless gas fireplace will complement any home that demands perfection. Heatmaster’s innovative approach to style and functionality was recognised by the Melbourne Design Awards in 2013 when the Seamless fireplace came first in the Product Design category.
All Heatmaster fireplaces are designed and made in Australia, with Australian conditions in mind. The Seamless is the perfect addition to any modern space, with a subtle nod to the local environment.
– Heats up to 50-100m2**
– 36 mj per hour
– 4 star energy efficiency
– A lineal landscape design with great attention to detail and quality
– Double glazed glass front with minimal exposed steel
– Realistic flame pattern with two independent burners
– Realistic looking Australian Coast driftwood glowing logs
– Enhances the room turned on or off
– Unique low shape to allow installation after framing
– Small flexible flues with options to vent vertical, horizontal or under floor
– Zero clearance application suitable for timber installation
– 7 day programmable/thermostat remote
– Wi-Fi compatible as standard
– Can be run as a heater, or “flame only”
– Choice of trims (extra costs)
– Proudly Australian Made & Owned
**Heating output varies depending upon ceiling height, fuel used, building insulation and atmospheric conditions
*Price is for the base unit only including remote. It excludes the trim/fascia, media, accessories or optional extras, mantel, flue, hearth, delivery and installation. For more information and pricing please contact us
For more information or to receive a quotation, contact our friendly team via phone or email, book a FaceTime consultation or even visit one of our showrooms in Abbotsford or Blackburn. Click here to find out how.