Kemlan Coupe Wall Penetration Wood Heater
From $6,735 *
The Kemlan Coupe Wall Penetration Wood Heater is a large double-sided convection heater that appears built-in on one side and freestanding on the other, it is designed to heat a middle size area. When installed in a wall between two rooms, such as a lounge and family room, the heat can be transferred evenly throughout the home. With a single flue system the fire can be viewed in both rooms simultaneously.
It features a full convection heat shield system pre-heated primary air wash system creates a clear view of the flames, a secondary Air Induction System for complete combustion within the firebox, one slide control for ease of operation, 6mm welded steel firebox for strength and durability and firebrick lined base to keep the heat in the ash bed for longer burn times.
– Heats up to 220m2**
– Fully shielded convection firebox
– Suits single or double brick installation
– Unique double sided fire
– Can be loaded from either side
– The firebox is constructed from 6mm laser cut mild steel
– 3mm mild steel secondary air tubes
– Unique Pyro-ceramic baffle
– Environmentally friendly
– Preheated primary air wash system ensures a clean view of the fire
– Natural convection system
– Standard two speed fan
– Proudly Australian Made for over 50 years
**Heating output varies depending upon ceiling height, fuel used, building insulation and atmospheric conditions
*Price is for the base model unit only. It excludes fascia/trim, accessories or optional extras, flue, hearth, delivery and installation. For more information and pricing please contact us
For more information or to receive a quotation, contact our friendly team via phone or email, book a FaceTime consultation or even visit one of our showrooms in Abbotsford or Blackburn. Click here to find out how.