Cheminées Philippe Radiante 846 2V Wood Heater
The Cheminées Philippe Radiante 846 2V Wood Heater double sided wood fire gives warmth and soul to any room. It is one of the most popular designs in the Radiante collection offering superb views from both sides of the firebox. The double sided fire will feature beautifully in the centre of a room to create two living spaces or built into a wall, where one fire captivates and warms two rooms. A smart new trend emerging is featuring the Cheminées Philippe Radiante 846 2V Wood Heater as a freestanding centrepiece where its beautifully sculptured firebox is dramatically on display.
The original Cheminees Philippe dual opening door is featured on both doors giving you the choice of open fire enjoyment where you desire it and tremendous efficient, safe slow combustion heating when the doors are down. With no end to the amazing designs that this firebox presents, you will be rewarded with warmth and splendour of a world class Cheminees Philippe French fire.
Captivate and warm two living spaces with this modern double sided fireplace. Whether featured as a stand alone centrepiece or built into a dividing wall, there is no end to the amazing designs the Radiante 846 2V fireplace presents. Beautifully crafted featuring two dual opening doors for open fire and high efficiency slow combustion heating, this fireplace is the perfect see-through statement piece to captivate and warm two living spaces.
– Heats up to 300m2*
– 100% French made for over 60 years in Cheminées Philippe’s foundry
– Cast iron constructed firebox
– Exceptional radiant heating performance
– Two sided wood fireplace design
– Dual door opening system (swing and lift)
– Ceramic heat resistant glass to 800 deg c
– Install inbuilt or freestanding
– Easy clean, removable ash pan
– Australian emission and efficiency compliant to AS/NZS 4012/4013
– EPA approved and certified
– For over 40 years Wignells of Melbourne has been the Home of Cheminées Philippe Australia
*Heating output varies depending upon ceiling height, fuel used, building insulation and atmospheric conditions
For pricing please contact our friendly team or visit one of our showrooms
For more information or to receive a quotation, contact our friendly team via phone or email, book a FaceTime consultation or even visit one of our showrooms in Abbotsford or Blackburn. Click here to find out how.