Falcon Kitchener 90cm Dual Fuel Range Cooker
From $7,895 *
The Falcon Kitchener 90cm Dual Fuel Range Cooker features three cooking cavities – a separate electric glide-out grill and two fan forced electric ovens. Plus 5 gas burners including a multi ring burner. When there is a spacious burner hob and a few cooking cavities to choose from, there is always room to cook multiple dishes at the same time without having to compromise the temperature. Talk about flexibility!
The original range cooker, first launched in 1830, the Falcon Kitchener 90cm Dual Fuel Range Cooker set the standard for range cooking and continues to do so to this day, becoming one of our most popular models. As well as the cooking space you need, the Kitchener offers traditional design features such as full width door handles and semi-recessed plinth. There is plenty of room to cook for all the family.
– Dual fuel type
– Features include: Catalytic liners, Flame failure safety device, Handy rack, Programmable clock
– Oven: Fan forced electric (LH), Fan forced electric (RH)
– Grill: Separate electric glide-out
– Hob configuration: 5 gas burners including multi ring burner
– 5 Year parts and labour warranty* Please refer to suppliers website for details
– Made in Britain since 1830
*Price is for the item only. Excludes accessories or optional extras. Direct delivery of Falcon appliances is available free for those residing within eligible postcodes in metropolitan areas. For more information and pricing please contact us.
For more information or to receive a quotation, contact our friendly team via phone or email, book a FaceTime consultation or even visit one of our showrooms in Abbotsford or Blackburn. Click here to find out how.