Rinnai 650 Gas Fireplace
The Rinnai 650 Gas Fireplace creates an ambient mood with Rinnai’s latest innovation – our new ember bed technology. Rinnai’s ember bed technology has been designed to recreate the warm, enticing glow of a natural wood burning fireplace with the added heating benefits of gas fires.
Look closely and you’ll discover an intense radiant, light beneath the logs or stones, providing a deep, warm glow. Using crushed glass, halogen lamps and a bit of Rinnai magic, our latest innovation in gas fire technology sets new standards. The Rinnai 650 Gas Fireplace is a small but efficient modern gas fireplace, making it great for smaller living spaces. Ideal for replacing built-in fireplaces, new homes and even renovations, the 650 gas fire is designed to suit a range of installation environments.
– Heats up to 85m2**
– 23Mj High
– Designed for replacement, renovations or new homes
– Simple, slimline remote control that’s easy to use
– Wide viewing window with double glazing for optimum fire view
– Minimalist frame design that sits flush against the wall
– Double glazed front – no need for a mesh guard
– Available with either natural wood or glowing stones (extra costs)
– Choice of 3 or 4 sided fascia options (extra costs)
– Optional Wi-Fi kit (extra costs)
– Unique ember bed technology to recreate the glow of a natural fire
**Heating output varies depending upon ceiling height, fuel used, building insulation and atmospheric conditions
For more information and pricing please contact us.
For more information or to receive a quotation, contact our friendly team via phone or email, book a FaceTime consultation or even visit one of our showrooms in Abbotsford or Blackburn. Click here to find out how.