Lacunza Nickel 1000 Double Sided Inbuilt Wood Fireplace
From $6,295 *
Our roots lie in the Sakana valley, in the Navarre region of Spain. We were born and raised here, and our business is marked by more than 50 years of work and a non-stop forward path.
For more than half a century, we have forged our business’ unique personality based on the sustainability of the environment, innovation, technology, design and customer orientation.
From the original iron foundry and subsequent cookstove and fireplace factory, LACUNZA has undergone a remarkable evolution and development. This is evidenced in our range of products, models, materials and energy sources, as well as the continued incorporation of quality, innovation and design into all our products.
– Carbon steel double sided insert
– Black vermiculite interior panels
– Black refractory stone base
– Stainless steel removable ash pan
– Full glass doors opening from both sides
– 200mm flue size
– Double combustion control
– Includes two 4 sided colour coded frames
– 800 Nickel = 9,9 to 15 kW / h
– Fully certified to AS/NZS 4012, 4013 and 2918
– Heats up to 300sqm
– 60% Efficiency
– 0.9g/kg Emissions
– Suits Masonry Chimneys
– Overall Size – 1092 W x 611 H x 510 D
4.5m 8″ Chimney Flue Kit $599