Cheminées Philippe Celon Wood Heater
Cheminees Philippe introduces a new generation of efficient wood burning heaters with their new cubic fire. The Celon makes an impressive statement with its robust, clean lines and elevated view of the fire. Offering all the features of a safe, efficient and clean burning wood fire, the, the Cheminées Philippe Celon Wood Heater creates an atmosphere of undeniable charm and warmth.
– Heats up to 120m2*
– 100% French made for over 60 years in Cheminées Philippe’s foundry
– Cast iron constructed firebox and outer skin steel
– Exceptional radiant heating performance
– Swing door opening system
– Ceramic heat resistant glass to 800 deg c
– Easy clean, removable ash pan
– Australian emission and efficiency compliant to AS/NZS 4012/4013
– EPA approved and certified
– For over 40 years Wignells of Melbourne has been the Home of Cheminées Philippe Australia
*Heating output varies depending upon ceiling height, fuel used, building insulation and atmospheric conditions
For pricing please contact our friendly team or visit one of our showrooms
For more information or to receive a quotation, contact our friendly team via phone or email, book a FaceTime consultation or even visit one of our showrooms in Abbotsford or Blackburn. Click here to find out how.