AGA R7 Series 100 Electric Cooker
From $27,525 *
Designed and made in the UK, the AGA R7 Series 100 Electric Cooker offers the iconic good looks you’d expect from AGA with enhanced controllability. AGA R7 cookers feature a clear, easy-to-use control panel and offer four different temperature settings for flexibility and energy saving, including a low mode and a high temperature option to provide a boost when you need it, such as for festive cooking.
Fully electric, the AGA R7 Series 100 Electric Cooker is controllable, easy-to-use and offers a host of refined features for flexible cooking. The ovens are designed to be left on, so that they are always available for use and provide a gentle warmth to keep your kitchen cosy.
The R7 offers classic AGA styling and boasts the gleaming vitreous enamel finish which takes three days to achieve at our factory in Shropshire.
Built and manufactured to our meticulous standards, these models feature three cast-iron ovens and two independently controlled hotplates, whilst the 150cm models feature two additional ovens for slow cooking and warming, and an optional single-zone induction hob.
These range cookers are highly detailed, from the AGA embossed cast-iron oven doors to the branded handrails and black flush fitting side panels.
Easy to use
The AGA R7 100 model features ovens for baking, roasting and simmering. Easy to control using the simple control panel, the ovens offer four temperature settings for enhanced efficiency, including:
- a slumber setting for maximum energy saving
- a low temperature setting for a lower than normal heat
- ‘normal’, which is the ideal pre-set temperature for the cooking zone
- a high temperature setting that provides a boost for batch cooking or entertaining
A specialist Altrashell™ coating seals the surface of the cast iron ovens making them easier to clean. There’s also new cooler-touch stainless steel door liners on the roasting, baking and simmering ovens. For ease of cleaning, these new patented door liners can be removed and placed in the dishwasher.
The AGA R7 150 model offers the choice of a single zone induction hob, offering a safe, fast and efficient way to cook. Once the pan makes contact with the hob surface, the pan becomes the heat source so food is heated directly.
– The cast-iron ovens are covered with a special Altrashell™ coating, making them easier to clean
– Two AGA hotplates, one for boiling and one for simmering
– Easy to control using the simple control panel, the ovens offer four temperature settings for enhanced efficiency
– Patented “new cooler touch, stainless steel inner door liners”, creates a cooler outer door and can be removed for cleaning
– Single zone induction hob
– All new AGA cookers come with a five-year parts and one-year labour warranty
*Price is for the item only and it excludes delivery. For more information and pricing please contact us.
For more information or to receive a quotation, contact our friendly team via phone or email, book a FaceTime consultation or even visit one of our showrooms in Abbotsford or Blackburn. Click here to find out how.